7112 52nd Dr. E, Bradenton
JUST BACK FROM SOLD!!! Location, location! Shopping only 1/4 mile away right down on State Route 70. Tara Golf Course only 1 mile away. UTC Mall, Nathan Benderson Park, IMG Sports Academy and Lakewood Ranch only 1-2 miles away! World famous Siesta Key is only 19 miles away too. Great home with many upgrades in the last 5 years, newer TILE roof, newer cabinets and newer exterior paint. This is a great community with no CDD and Low HOA fees of only $141. per Quarter. Great community pool, tennis courts, basketball court and picnic area with a small playground all setting next to a beautiful lake with a fountain! This home features a great open floor plan with a great room,3 bedrooms, 2 baths, laundry room, double door entry, formal dining area, kitchen eat in area with views right out to a nice lake and lush landscaping. Really nice enclosed Lanai for all your nature viewing! You will be impressed! Just reduced $9K.
- MLS® #N6104745
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,625
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market85
- Address7112 52nd Dr. E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Platinum Realty
Price Change History for 7112 52nd Dr. E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #N6104745)
|Price Reduced||$269,530||$5,000 (1.82%)|
|Price Reduced (from $278,530)||$274,530||$4,000 (1.44%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 9:45am EDT.