3620 Leota Dr, Apopka
This unique property is indeed one of a kind. If you are looking for a cookie cutter house in a gated HOA controlled community, then this really is not for you. However, if you are looking for a high end, bespoke property with privacy and more than enough space for a large or growing family then look no further. Built by a commercial builder for his family home. No expense has been spared in the construction. The Roof Joists, beams, and the upper floor walls are of metal construction rather than traditional wood making this a very strong house in Hurricane season with much lower insurance premiums. The house is discovered by driving up a 120ft private driveway. Opening out to ¾ Acre flag post lot. There is Ample parking for Boats, Trailers, and RV's. All hidden from the surrounding area and main road. No HOA to worry about. Secure and very private fenced in front and back yard. Large Pool 40 x 12 covered deck. Built-in Commercial 6 burner Grill and Wet bar with two large sinks. It also boasts two display drink fridges and a built-in Kegerator. If you love the Florida Lifestyle look no further. The Bear Lake area name was recently changed from Apopka to Forest City as it lies within Seminole County, not Orange County. It has the best schools in the area. It is also just two minutes from Forest City Academy. Altamonte Mall is less than 5 miles. As is Wekiva State Park and Wekiva Springs. This property is an Oasis in a very sought-after area. Convenient to Maitland Blvd, 429, HWY 436, and HWY 434.
- MLS® #O5733652
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,212
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
- Address3620 Leota Dr
- SubdivisionPlacid Hill
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Wood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- Days on Market173
Price Change History for 3620 Leota Dr, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5733652)
|Price Reduced||$695,000||$5,000 (0.71%)|
|Price Reduced||$700,000||$50,000 (6.67%)|
|Price Reduced (from $769,000)||$750,000||$19,000 (2.47%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:15pm EDT.