1557 Rosedowne Way, Apopka
Welcome home to Lake Pleasant Cove. You’ll be right between Lake Apopka and Wekiva Springs with fun weekends kayaking, fishing, and hanging out with friends by the water at Wekiva Island. You’ll also be conveniently located by Walmart, Sam’s Club, Starbucks, 441 and 414. This beautiful home sits on an oversized corner lot with a two car garage, landscaping, a covered front porch, and huge fenced in backyard. Inside you’ll find tile floors spanning the first floor, arched walkways and spacious rooms. The formal living and dining leads into the big kitchen. The kitchen houses a stainless steel appliances, a double pantry, wood cabinets, an eat in area and tons of storage space. The kitchen takes you into the family room which has access to the backyard. As for the bedrooms, there are three master suites in this house! One is downstairs and the other two are upstairs. The downstairs master suite features a soaking tub and a private toilet and shower. The upstairs master suite has two walk in closets, dual vanities, a tub, and a private toilet and shower. The third master has a smaller bathroom with a tub/shower combo. There’s also two other spacious bedrooms upstairs, making five bedrooms total (six if you include the loft which is currently utilized as a bedroom.) This home is perfect for a big family or just someone who wants a lot of space. Call today to schedule a showing and make this home your own!
- MLS® #O5768056
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,541
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market47
- Address1557 Rosedowne Way
- SubdivisionLake Pleasant Cove A B C D E
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLakeville Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeRising Realty Of South Florida
Price Change History for 1557 Rosedowne Way, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5768056)
|Price Reduced (from $365,000)||$350,000||$15,000 (4.11%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:59pm EDT.