2400 Artist Point Ct, Apopka
JUST APPRAISED - BE PREPARED TO BE IMPRESSED THE MINUTE YOU SEE THIS PROPERTY AND STEP INSIDE. 1.01 ACRE IN A NEW GATED NEIGHBORHOOD! LOOKING FOR A HUGE BACKYARD WITH APPROXIMATELY 285 FEET OF UNOBSTRUCTED LAKE FRONT PARADISE TO WATCH SUNSETS?? THIS IS TRULY AN OASIS ON CLEAR LAKE...GREAT FOR FISHING, RELAXING AND JUST ENJOYING THE PEACEFULNESS OF BEING ON A LAKE WITH COOL BREEZES AND WITH ONLY ONE NEIGHBOR!! ONE OF TWENTY HOMES THAT HAVE ACCESS TO THE LAKE. THIS IS A PROPERTY YOU MUST SEE...THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME WAS BUILT IN "2016" WITH 4 BEDROOMS AND TWO FULL BATHROOMS, 3 CAR SIDE ENTRY GARAGE WITH LOTS OF STORAGE, LARGE FAMILY ROOM/GREAT ROOM, WITH LARGE DINING AREA AND GORGEOUS KITCHEN FIT FOR THE CHEF IN THE FAMILY. HUGE MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH A LARGE MASTER ON SUITE BATHROOM...SUPER SHOWER WITH DUEL SHOWER HEADS AND BUILT-IN SEAT...LARGE WALK-IN CLOSET. CLOSE ACCESS TO MAJOR ROADS 429, 451, 414, FL TURNPIKE AND 2 MILES FROM THE NEW APOPKA HOSPITAL. CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE THIS BEFORE IT IS GONE!
- MLS® #O5778816
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,018
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Greenbelt, In City Limits, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Low Emissivity Windows
- Listing OfficeBhhs Results Realty
- Address2400 Artist Point Ct
- SubdivisionClear Lake Lndg
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market8
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 9:00am EDT.