723 Primrose Willow Way, Apopka
Under Construction. Ready in late-August, second image depicts actual exterior color scheme. Relax and enjoy a glass of wine from your front porch as you enjoy tranquil water views on this .41 ACRE homesite with no rear neighbors. This inviting ENERGY STAR Certified home features 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Covered Lanai and a 3-Car Garage. A Formal Dining with coffered ceilings gives you a special place to celebrate occasions with friends and family. The Great Room is open to a Casual Breakfast area and Kitchen that features 42" cabinets w/crown molding in white, quartz counters, stainless appliances (GAS), and walk-in pantry. Stay connected as you work in the open small office located off the great room. MASTER SUITE has tray ceiling, dual sink vanity w/ quartz counters, semi-frameless sports shower w/ dry-off area, linen closet and privacy lavatory. Secondary bedroom with own private bath is perfect for visiting guests or young adult. Stunning 6"x36" Wood-Looking porcelain tile in main areas. Increased curb appeal with brick paver porch, driveway & walkway. ENERGY STAR features with R-38 Insulation, 15 SEER HVAC and Tankless Gas Water Heater provide savings with Low Utility Bills. Located close to shopping, Wekiwa Springs State Park, SR 441 and 429. Lakeshore of Wekiva is a GATED community offering residents a passive and active park to enjoy. *Interior images are of a home of this same design, features vary*
- MLS® #O5779211
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,690
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market32
- Address723 Primrose Willow Way
- SubdivisionLakeshore Of Wekiva
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDream Lake Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeBeazer Realty Corporation
Price Change History for 723 Primrose Willow Way, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5779211)
|Price Reduced (from $474,900)||$464,900||$10,000 (2.11%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 9:00am EDT.