108 Pine Hurst Dr #108, Bradenton
Fully updated bathrooms are under renovation. The entire complex is a Wildlife Preserve and has lush tropical grounds with millions of flowers, trees and Spanish moss. one of the best views is from the condo as it looks directly onto the lake with at 30 foot fountain in it and greenbelt. The view is of trees and a lake (one of several on the property) where ducks, Great Blue Heron, and turtles swim. It is a short 3minute walk, go left or right out the front door, to either of the closest 2 pools and hot tubs. There is a patio in front of the apt and the entire rear is a glassed in lanai, with an entire wall of windows that can be opened to screens or kept closed to have the cool air of the air conditioner. It is on the ground floor. Parking is in front of the unit, or covered deeded parking is included. There are no stairs. The master bath has a shower/tub combo, and separate vanity sink. The 2nd bath has an over sized shower (about 4' x 3') that you walk into without having to step over a high rim, and shower massage head. There is a king bed in the master that is 1 year old, a queen sleeper sofa, rattan bedroom set with twins in the 2nd bedroom The living room has the queen sleeper sofa. All furniture is included in the sale including recliners , chairs, kitchen equipment. Completely renovated kitchen with new cabinets. New carpet and paint throughout.
- MLS® #O5781177
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,750
- Year Built1978
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Other
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, None
- # of Garages1
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing OfficeBar Invest Realty Llc
- Address108 Pine Hurst Dr #108
- SubdivisionWildewood Spgs 1-c-2 Pinehur
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesSolid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market24
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.