5538 Spanish Moss Cv, Bradenton
The Hacienda features a dynamic one-story plan offering over 1800 square feet. This home has high ceilings and oversized windows allowing tons of nature light. This open concept plan is great for entertaining all your friends and family. The gourmet kitchen is a chefs dream, featuring upgraded 42 inch cabinets with crown molding, an oversized kitchen island with quartz countertops, built in oven and cooktop range. Enjoy all that Florida has to offer because this home boasts a 16x9 covered lanai, perfect for outdoor entertaining. Moss Creek by David Weekley Homes is a brand new gated community that features a resort style pool and NO CDD Fees.
- MLS® #T3114253
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,841
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market357
- Address5538 Spanish Moss Cv
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMoss Creek
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeWeekley Homes Realty Company
Price Change History for 5538 Spanish Moss Cv, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3114253)
|Price Increased||$336,651||$1,860 (0.56%)|
|Price Reduced||$334,791||$25,199 (7.00%)|
|Price Increased||$359,990||$25,199 (7.53%)|
|Price Reduced||$334,791||$13,199 (3.79%)|
|Price Reduced||$347,990||$30,000 (7.94%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Increased||$377,990||$28,000 (8.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $352,758)||$349,990||$2,768 (0.78%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.