920 Tidewater Shores Loop #314, Bradenton
Under construction. Your perfect abode! Perfectly planned living space, spacious master suite with his and hers walk-in closets, second bedroom and full bath plus utility/laundry room, U-shaped kitchen with cozy dinette area perfect for coffee time, adjoining living and dining rooms ideal for hosting parties and the lanai lets the breeze in and keeps pests out. Live on the river’s edge at Tidewater Preserve, surrounded by the natural beauty of Bradenton’s tranquil Manatee River. This masterpiece community is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, where residents can take canoes and kayaks from the boat launch, hike the nature trail and stroll the River Walk, fish for snook, trout and redfish along mangrove-lined shores, and utilize a multitude of amenities at The Lodge, Tidewater’s private clubhouse. Photography, renderings, and virtual tour are for display purposes only – the model home furniture, accessories, wall-coverings, landscaping, and options are not included in the price of the home.
- MLS® #T3119735
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,120
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Water Access
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Listing OfficeLennar Realty Inc
- Address920 Tidewater Shores Loop #314
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market43
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 11:00pm EDT.