4731 Spinnaker Dr, Bradenton
This home has it all, including a 3 car garage! Bring your boat and enjoy the best of Florida lifestyle! As you enter this pristine 3Br/2.5Bth waterfront home the spacious Great room welcomes you with tropical water views through the sliding glass doors to the expansive covered lanai with 2015 resurfaced quartz solar heated pool, perfect for entertaining and everyday living. Welcome to paradise! Chef’s Kitchen with water views, glass sliders to Lanai, granite counters, SS appliances, 2 ovens, 5 burner gas stove, 42 inch cabinets, & pantry pull outs. Large Master Suite opens to the Lanai, and its spacious Bath features a walk-in closet, garden tub, walk-in shower, dual sinks and vanity. Diagonal tile floors, 10 ft ceilings, central vacuum, updated mechanical/HVAC, sound speakers. 1 year home warranty. Surrounded by lush tropical landscaped grounds with private 36 ft dock, power & water to enjoy boating, fishing, and visiting local venues by boat. Gorgeous boating community of The Inlets is the Gulf Coast’s best with direct access to the Manatee River, & Gulf. It features many social activities, tennis, nature trails, kayaking, fishing pier, & playground. Easy access, near I-75 & SR64, just 6 nautical miles to Tampa Bay, 12 mi to Gulf, close to airports, great schools, restaurants, shopping, beaches, Sarasota, St. Pete & Tampa. No CDD, low HOA & low flood insurance.
- MLS® #T3152723
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,704
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOversized, Tandem, Portico
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontFreshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market89
- Address4731 Spinnaker Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Beggins Enterprises
Price Change History for 4731 Spinnaker Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3152723)
|Price Reduced||$479,400||$10,000 (2.04%)|
|Price Reduced (from $494,900)||$489,400||$5,500 (1.11%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.