17061 Polo Trl, Bradenton
New construction. Simply stunning - upgrades include plank tile extended throughout main living areas & pool/spa! Well laid out 2,361 square feet of living space, 3 bedrooms plus den/optional fourth bedroom, with 2.5 bathrooms. The kitchen with breakfast nook perfect for anytime meals and doing homework. Also, this home features an expansive great room sure to become the family hangout. The formal dining room makes yours the home for the holidays and the 3-car garage for storage of the family’s biggest toys. Polo Run promises to offer a lifestyle that’s nothing short of extraordinary with a variety of solar-powered single-family homes. Amenities include community pool, fitness room, bocce ball, sport courts, grill area, & more! Close to shopping, dining, & beaches in desirable Lakewood Ranch. **Please note: exterior rendering, photography showing model home furniture, accessories, wall-coverings & options, and virtual tour are for display purposes only and do not depict exact colors, interior finishes or landscaping design for this specific home. Please schedule your showing for more information.
- MLS® #T3157142
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,361
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Solar, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeLennar Realty Inc
- Address17061 Polo Trl
- SubdivisionPolo Run Ph Ia & Ib
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market85
Price Change History for 17061 Polo Trl, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3157142)
|Price Increased (from $475,000)||$490,000||$15,000 (3.16%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 6:00am EDT.