11952 Brookside Dr, Bradenton
SELLER IS OFFERING $3,000 TOWARDS BUYERS CLOSING COSTS! This former model home has never been lived in, it’s only been used as a showcase home! The Everglade Craftsman by Mattamy home is a 4 bed/3 bath with a loft is the perfect home for those who crave their own space! Home features ceramic tile wood look flooring throughout the main living areas. As you enter, you are greater by an open den which has built in cabinetry and is the perfect home office. Kitchen is stunning with upgraded espresso cabinetry, glass doors, crown mounding and light rails. Backsplash accents the sleek black appliances that are included in the home. The large sink is island is accented with oil rubbed bronze fixtures. Off to one side you will find 2 generously sized bedrooms as well as a bath that has dual sinks to make getting ready in the mornings a breeze. This bathroom is also fully upgraded with tile and designer listello. Owners Retreat features a tray ceiling and an en-suite bath complete with dual vanities, a frameless enclosed shower and custom built in cabinetry for linens. Home also features a generous walk in closet. Upstairs you will find a loft Accenture with wrought iron spindles and a full bathroom and bedroom for those that wish to have more privacy. There is an amazing “Florida attic” for storage that you don’t find in many homes. On the lanai, welcome the sunsets underneath your pergola or around your fire pit while grilling whatever your heart desires in the outdoor kitchen.
- MLS® #T3160366
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,553
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market114
- Address11952 Brookside Dr
- SubdivisionHarmony At Lakewood Ranch Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFree Standing, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 List With Beggins
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.