11956 Brookside Dr, Bradenton
Welcome to the Everglade Craftman home by Mattamy Homes. This former model home has never been lived in, it’s only been used as a showcase home! This 4 bed/3 bath with a loft is the perfect home for those who crave their own space! Home features ceramic tile wood look flooring throughout the main living areas. As you enter, you are greeted by an open den which has built in cabinetry and is the perfect home office. The kitchen is stunning with upgraded espresso cabinetry, glass doors, crown mounding and light rails. The backsplash accents the sleek black appliances that are included in the home. The large sink is island is accented with oil rubbed bronze fixtures. Off to one side you will find 2 generously sized bedrooms as well as a bath that has dual sinks to make getting ready in the mornings a breeze. This bathroom is also fully upgraded with tile and designer listello. Owners Retreat features a tray ceiling and an en-suite bath complete with dual vanities, a frameless enclosed shower and custom built in cabinetry for linens. Home also features a generous walk in closet. Upstairs you will find a loft Accenture with wrought iron spindles and a full bathroom and bedroom for those that wish to have more privacy. There is also an amazing “Florida attic” for storage that you don’t find in many homes. On the lanai, welcome the sunsets underneath your pergola or around your fire pit while grilling whatever your heart desires in the outdoor kitchen. Come see this rare treasure today! Call for appointment!
- MLS® #T3160375
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,626
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Infinity
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market84
- Address11956 Brookside Dr
- SubdivisionHarmony At Lakewood Ranch Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFree Standing, Other Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 List With Beggins
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.