1675 Sunnybrook Ln, Clearwater
A one of a kind custom built home located on over 1.3 landscaped acres; the perfect entertaining oasis! At the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this 5 bd 4 bth 3 car garage home is an architectural dream. Designed from top to bottom for living/entertaining; this property is sure to impress! As you enter, you are greeted by the open and bright grand foyer and formal dining room. The oversized gourmet kitchen with granite islands leads to a second dining area, and formal living room. With 2 guest rooms and a large loft style family room upstairs, along with 2 guest rooms downstairs; there is plenty of space to grow! The secluded master suite also located on the first floor offers plenty of privacy & decadence. Dual vanities in the master bth w/walk in shower and spa tub compliment the oversized bedroom with brick wall wood burning fireplace ,and French doors leading out to the pool area make this master suite a dream.Custom crown molding, ornate details, decorative woodwork and beautiful wood flooring throughout give this large home a comfortable family feel while offering plenty of space for large gatherings or holidays with the entire family & that’s just the inside! Outside the large screened in patio with gas/solar heated salt water pool & Jacuzzi alongside your full outdoor kitchen. Enjoy the cooler evenings on your private dock overlooking the landscaped pond with the sounds of the fountain and waterfall. This wonderful property is a must see! Schedule your private tour today.
- MLS® #U8021013
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,920
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Irregular, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Dog Run, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market125
- Address1675 Sunnybrook Ln
- SubdivisionSunnybrook Farms
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- ElementaryBelcher Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighLargo High-PN
- Listing OfficeBurwell Real Estate
Price Change History for 1675 Sunnybrook Ln, Clearwater, FL (MLS® #U8021013)
|Price Reduced (from $1,250,000)||$1,195,000||$55,000 (4.40%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 11:45pm EST.