2936 Eagle Estates Cir N, Clearwater
Nestled in the back of the Eagle Estates Subdivision is a hidden gem with everything you have been searching for. Relax and recharge every day with tranquil views in your own backyard. Expansive new pool deck looks out over conservation and private pond. Over 1 1/2 acres to enjoy the wildlife and quiet evenings. Entertain easily with the newly remodeled kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances and wood cabinets. Room for the whole family with over 5000 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 4 ½ baths, office, media loft and a bonus room great for exercise, kids area, or den. Gathering room has fabulous conservation/pool views from 4 sliding doors and a massive stone fireplace. Upgrades include all new wood floors and carpet, newly pavered driveway, landscaping and skylights. Realtors, see list of upgrades under attachments. Located in the Eagle Estates subdivision in the heart of Countryside. The surrounding community has great dining, shopping, movies, and A-rated schools. Centrally located for easy access to Tampa and St Pete, all area beaches, attractions, International Mall and the Tampa International Airport. Be sure and watch the virtual tour for more photos!
- MLS® #U8021654
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,015
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsDrapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market123
- Address2936 Eagle Estates Cir N
- SubdivisionEagle Estates
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryCurlew Creek Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Properties Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 12:15am EST.